Monday, March 29, 2010

March Baby Showers Bring April Babies!

Thanks to everyone who made Lincoln's Baby Shower so much fun!
Here are a few pics of the big event.


Isn't the cake adorable?...even better, it was so yummy!


The centerpieces were so cute...


and work double duty as room decor in the nursery now!





This looked SO good...



but I think I'll hold off on introducing Lincoln to margaritas for a few more years at least.




So many friends on the way for our little one to play with...but boy!,

look what a difference 10 weeks makes in that belly bump!


I love this picture!

Happy Heather!


Daddy came to say thanks and help load up all of the goodies! What a guy!



























































1 comment:

  1. Heather you look fantastic and I can't believe that Lincoln's arrival is so very close! I can't wait to see precious pics of him!

    ReplyDelete