Thursday, October 21, 2010

Already 6 Months Old!

Can you believe that Lincoln is 6 months old? John and I feel like he has been a part of our lives forever, but at the same time, can't quite believe how he has turned from a little baby into a little boy so quickly! Here are a few of the photos we took before we got this nicely posed one!

Can I eat this?

No? Well, what about this pillow, it looks tasty.

Don't take the pillow away, it was helping me sit up!

Wonder if Mom will notice if I try to eat this piece of paper again.



Wondering what else the little (big) guy has been up to over the past few weeks?

Lincoln made his first trip to a pumpkin patch...

And picked out his very own pumpkin.

Daddy may have helped just a little...


I was excited about the photo op!


He received his helmet (cranial remolding orthosis...check out the pics of plagiocephay at www.starcranial.com to see why he needs it) and became a Rangers fan...antlers up!
Okay, I think that catches you up on the highlights.










No comments:

Post a Comment